What is Corporate Service?
Corporate Services provides specialist solutions for both corporate and private clients. These include the administration of trusts, foundations, companies, pensions, aviation and marine services, and various financial and securities activities. Corporate service Singapore are offering that integrate or consolidate certain company-widely need support services will provide specialized knowledge, best practices, and technology to serve inner (and once in a while outside) customers and enterprise partners.
Example of corporate service :
Business Advisory Service
Business advisory service provides advises to a client about current and future businesses prospects, with the aim of advancing their business or company. The service is used by all types of businesses and would involve in examining the legal, tax, finance, market and risks factors involved to start up a business or making new changes to the business.
Company incorporation is the technique of forming a corporation officially in the country of residence. It’s possible in non-residents to set up an enterprise: see offshore business companies.
Corporate Services structures, incorporates and administers a variety of vehicles depending on the needs of our clients. Corporate service work closely with a range of lawyers, tax advisers and client-nominated advisers to identify the most effective solution for any given purpose.
Definition– What does Merger and Acquisition Advisory Firm (M&A Advisory Firm) mean?
A merger and acquisition (M&A) advisory firm provide advice on corporate mergers, acquisitions and divestitures as well as debt and equity financing. M&A consultant firms are different from an investment bank in the fact that an investment bank.
In addition with to performing an M&A advisory role, may also:
• Advise with the issuance and placement of stock;
• Act as an underwriter or agent when corporations are issuing securities;
• Maintain markets for previously issued securities; and
• Offer advisory services to investors.
Investopedia explains Merger and Acquisition Advisory Firm (M&A Advisory Firm)
M&A advisory firms try and fit companies for sale with prospective buyers. To do this, an M&A advisory firm’s services usually consist of:
• Business valuation;
• Preparation of a pitchbook or confidential information memorandum;
• Identification of prospective buyers and discussions with those persons;
• Providing negotiation of purchase and sale settlement and other deal-associated agreements;
• Assisting with due diligence; and
• Resolving transaction problems.